Sr. Pre Sales Consultant
AS A PRE-SALES EXECUTIVE, YOU WILL
● Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high-quality leads for sales.
● Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or
● Generating leads for ERP software products through cold calls and other mediums.
● Demonstration of the ERP software.
● Updating the CRM record.
● Seize opportunities to upsell services when they arise.
● Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner.
● Manage a large number of outbound calls in a timely manner.
● Document all call information in the CRM according to standard operating procedures.
● Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
● Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting, and suggest additional
products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
● Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and
● Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
● Work closely with sales teams and other pre-sales resources, providing support throughout the
● Work closely with the sales team during the prospect needs analysis phase to assist in
uncovering and clearly identifying prospects critical business issues.
● Searching Customer Information through search engines.
● We are looking for 3+ Years of experienced candidates for the position of Presales Consultant for
Software Products (ERP).
WHO YOU ARE
● A graduate in any stream (10+2+3 regular education)
● Able to generate qualified leads from different sources.
● Familiar with CRM.
● Customer focussed and adaptable to different personality types
● Have the ability to multitask, set priorities, and manage time effectively
● Possess previous experience in target achievement.
● Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills