Lead Data Analyst
India’s leading Educational ERP Software company, Deloitte Fast 50 Company, and ET Growth Champion Serosoft is hiring for a passionate Sr Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Create various analytical reports and data visualizations for business needs using PowerBI
- Work with product team to understand and identify the reporting requirements of the business
- Manage work of multiple people in the analytics team. Lead the team on a daily basis, plan work, manage resources and ensure timely and as per requirement delivery
- Technical feasibility of requirements, report designing, data visualisation, standard reporting framework
- Guide and train other team members
- Extract and acquire data from Excel and MySQL data sources
- Maintain data sets and relationships between various data sets
- Filter and clean the acquired data through cleansing techniques
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Should have a minimum 8 years working experience as a Data Analyst.
- Good Understanding of data set design, data extraction, data cleansing, data modeling and data visualization.
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases and query.
- Knowledge of statistics and data analysis tools like Power BI
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting the findings
- Business or Engineering graduate with majors in Data Analytics
- Organizational skills: They may be required to work under tight schedules, so it is important that they can effectively manage and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Research skills: It is essential that applicants can undertake in-depth data research, quantify the information and produce qualitative and quantitative reports. They must also be able to utilize data obtained to develop concise summaries targeted at decision points
- Presentation skills: Applicants must also be capable of presenting their findings clearly via reports to business
- Team work abilities: It is important that they can work effectively in a team-oriented environment, and independently in a fast-paced, and changing environment
- Communication skills: They also need verbal and written communication skills to converse and collaborate with all levels of employees